Click hereand Green your CMKY pass!
CHECK OUT WHAT THE GREEN PASS ACCOMPLISHED IN 2011:
- Diverted 80% of our 3,525 lbs of waste from the 2011 festival through our zero waste program.
- The sale of 174 Green Passes to cover all basic costs of the CMKY Yes…And? program and provided enough to reinvest in future projects.
- A park party powered by 100% Biodiesel.
- Provided 30 bikes for artists and out-of-town staff for all 5 days of the festival.
- Offset 50 metric tons of the 80 tons of CO2 produced from CMKY Festival and flight purchases in 2011.
- Directly diverted petroleum usage by using bikes for human and equipment transportation, as well as fuel efficient cars for airport pick-ups.
With the purchase of a Communikey Green Pass in 2012, you are directly supporting the Yes, AND…? program and Communikey’s ongoing sustainability efforts, including:
- Carbon offsetting the energy footprint of our events and transportation needs. All offset proceeds go to local renewable energy projects in the state of Colorado.
- Operating full scale zero waste programs at every event.
- Providing rental bicycles for festival staff, artists and attendees.
- Bio-fueling our outdoor picnic and all night events.
- Increasing accessibility of public transportation to participants.
- Partnering with local forward-thinking sustainability organizations.
- Focusing on re-usable and recycled materials.